Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 18 - Lazy Days II

I was determined to fit some exercise into my day since I'd been lazing around so much the last few days. It ended up not being much exercise really as I just walked to the end of Long Beach and back which took about an hour but better than nothing I spose! After that I just returned to my spot on the sand for some more sunning and swimming. Ah, what a life.
I had to make an escape from the sun around lunch time as it was getting too hot so I had another Internet session after my Magnum for lunch then headed back down into the shade for the last few sunny hours of the day. If you thought my NZ tan was impressive before Ani, then you should see me now!
Alberto and I decided to venture outside the confines of our resort for dinner and ended up picking a Rasta place. About an hour later our meals still hadn't arrived and then the waiter rushed over saying they were out of one of our meals so had to pick something else. Thankfully it didn't take another hour for them to cook that though!
By the time we'd eaten it was fairly late so we decided better to call it a night since we both had early pick ups in the morning.

No comments:

The travel diary of a kiwi gal who loves to spread her wings and explore the globe