Saturday, March 1, 2008

Day 26 - Back to School

The rain was still pattering away when I awoke and it pretty much stuck around the whole day. Thankfully 90% of the day was spent in the classroom with 11 other PADI students watching videos and doing knowledge reviews.
The rain had eased when I got home so thought it'd be a good time to go for a walk. Sadly though that wasn't the end of the rain and I got caught in a torrential downpour halfway down the beach. It was quite amusing seeing all the beachfront diners having to rush for cover.
The rain was about the excitement of my evening however as I had a solo quiet meal then an early night so I'd be feeling fresh for the rest of the classroom work in the morning. An odd feeling it was being back in "school" mode after four years!

No comments:

The travel diary of a kiwi gal who loves to spread her wings and explore the globe