Monday, October 29, 2007

Inspiration

This is a bit of a prelude to my next post.
As you might be able to tell I'm into two things at the moment, travel and writing. Naturally this has led me to become inspired to start writing more in depth when it comes to my travels. Obviously I will be able to submerge myself into this a lot more once I head off overseas but till then you are all stuck with reading about my sporadic travel within NZ.
Where this has all spawned from I guess is that I've begun reading Erik R. Trinidad's blog about his trip around the world, which I've found really interesting and a good way to kill some time during down time at work. I'm aiming to have a similar sort of format to him by having a daily entry and photo of the day, will see how long that lasts once I'm actually there though!
Apologies in advance if it's a bit boring and shite for you to read but is really more of an online journal for me (for now at least). Fingers crossed I'll eventually get into the travel writing groove though and it might actually become entertaining for you!

No comments:

The travel diary of a kiwi gal who loves to spread her wings and explore the globe