Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Love, Hate

Here are some things that I love:
  • laughing so hard my face and/or stomach hurts
  • hugs from people close to me
  • kisses on my forehead
  • summertime
  • watching a movie that's good enough to keep me thinking about it for hours/days/weeks to follow
  • the tipsy feeling after that first glass or two of wine
  • creme brulee, especially cracking the top of it
  • snowboarding
  • reading a book that is so good I can't put it down but also never want it to end
  • dancing with my eyes closed because I am so into the music
  • going for a walk on a crisp winters day
  • swimming in the sea
  • giving people presents I know they will love
  • wearing a new outfit
  • clean, crisp white sheets
  • travelling
  • lying in bed with that special someone while it's raining outside
  • looking after people I care about
  • being in love

And here are some things that I don't love:

  • people who lie to me
  • being hugged by someone I'm not comfortable with
  • feeling lonely
  • arguing
  • missing someone so much it hurts
  • letting my wall down
  • seeing people I care about upset
  • being shallow
  • when guys get into fist fights
  • the spinning feeling after a night of drinking too much
  • crying so much my eyes hurt
  • when people are extremely needy
  • getting up on Monday mornings
  • people who shit stir
  • waking up from a good dream and discovering it wasn't real
  • being in love when it's not mutual

2 comments:

Diana of Versailles said...

Well I love you and I'm pretty sure that's mutual! xo

Tui said...

It most definitely is.. xo

The travel diary of a kiwi gal who loves to spread her wings and explore the globe