Monday, July 16, 2007

Highs & Lows

It seems I am on a plateau at the moment... Don't get me wrong I have plenty of things to be excited about.. like:

  • I started a new job today as a Loans Analyst which equals a significant pay rise
  • I have booked my tickets for my O.E. leaving on the 9th of February 2008 (!!!)
  • I am going on a road trip to wonderful Wellington with Duncan & Andrew in two weeks time
  • We are getting a new flatmate next week and she could potentially be another cool new friend
  • It's snowboarding season and I have a season pass waiting to be used

But there just seems to be an equal number of downers making the exciting things seem not so exciting.. like:

  • I am broke from buying my tickets

  • Andrew leaves in just over a month

  • I miss my brother tons

  • I've lost a best friend to his new thang

Ho hum. Just felt like complaining. Looking at my exciting list it is all pretty exciting though I guess. I'll be quiet now...

No comments:

The travel diary of a kiwi gal who loves to spread her wings and explore the globe