Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a bit nervous about writing for all to see on what really can be described as a not so private diary. But after reading many of my friends' blogs of late, I have been inspired to make one of my own, so here goes...
Now, firstly I want to explain why I have decided to choose the name "Tui too nice" as my blogger name. In the last six months or so I have begun to notice a theme in my life that has become hard to ignore which is that I have noticed that I seem to get myself into trouble (namely with guys) because of what can only be described as me being "too nice". Now most people would think that being what others describe as a nice person is a good thing but I have discovered that it in fact it doesn't seem to get you anywhere very fast. Reading this I may sound quite bitter and that is probably quite a true reflection of my feelings of late. However I am hoping that this blog may be a way for me to possibly find a way to sort out ways of taking my bitterness and putting a more positive spin on it and my view of this "niceness" I seem to emit often unwillingly.
Which leads me to why I'm writing this blog. As mentioned, I'm hoping for this to be a way for me to hopefully "sort" through things that are often whirling around inside of my head. I also want to be able to share any experiences / interesting findings I have while going about my daily life whether it be discussing relevant topics or relaying incidents I have been involved in. Also, all comments by anyone who decides that they want to spend time reading this will be appreciated.

1 comment:

duncan said...

Look what I found :-)

The travel diary of a kiwi gal who loves to spread her wings and explore the globe